Search
Irontech doll Forum New product Doll care
View: 3699|Reply: 3
go

Doll care [Copy link]

Author
Post on 2023-5-14 23:02 |Only view Admirer's posts |DESC |Print
Hi Irontech!
I always appreciate your useful blog and I am reading it regularly.
I would like to nominate a topic for your next blog post.
Could you please write also some kind of handbook  about an actual doll care?

How to extend her longevity… e.g. what products to use safely on her, when we want to beautify them again (after loosing some colors or lashes or even when make up bit fades away- some tips and tricks, what we can do to “fix our dolls up”… what glue for eyelashes to use..and how to apply them..  what products we can use for doing or removing her make up- eyeshadows, eye pencils, eyebrow pencils, etc… ) tips for DOs and DONTs. Etc…

This would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

A.

Sofa
Post on 2023-6-27 22:01 |Only view Willendorph's posts
Remember that doll care will be quite different if your lady (or guy) is silicone or TPE. Some will also depend on how much use they're getting.

Either way, an official guide might be a good idea as there's a lot of conflicting information out there. Things like washing (full body), internal cleaning, and powdering might make good topics to go alongside the more complex stuff like eyelash repair.

Bench
Post on 2023-7-4 15:58 |Only view mastajappa's posts
I would suggest a topic on both material types (TPE/Silicon). What I also miss in the suggestion is how to use clothing with your doll. I know for instance that TPE is very stain sensitive when it comes to dyed clothing.
Hezooni This user has been deleted
Floor
Post on 3 days ago |Only view Hezooni's posts

Продвижение сайтов в Москве

Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
‹ Previous|Next

Archiver|beauty inspired creation

All time is GMT+8, 2024-4-24 00:36 , Processed in 0.079233 second(s), 9 queries .